I am a chaser.
I have big dreams, and I have to be a chaser to get them.
I have always wanted to write songs and record albums and stuff… and I always doubted my abilities. I would write songs and then look at them and groan, deleting it and giving up.
But I am a CHASER.
I will chase and CATCH my dream.
Practice makes progress, so I KNOW I can get to the point I want to reach.
So, if y’all are chasers too, or want to be, here’s some tips for reaching your dream/goal:
- Don’t doubt your abilities. You CAN do it. You can. I know it.
- Don’t give up! Chasers don’t quit. They keep chasing until they catch their dream!!!
- Don’t listen to people who tell you you can’t do it. Or that you shouldn’t. They’re wrong.
- Practice practice practice! Whatever it is, practice the heck out of it, and eventually you’ll be a pro!!
- Have fun with it. Chasing a dream is fun, and shouldn’t stress you out.
- Research on how to improve!!! There’s lots of advice out there… you can find a tip or two to help you out, for sure!
Good luck fellow chasers! You guys CAN reach your goals!!!!